Monday, February 26, 2007

Ouch!

I don't know how many of you watched the NASCAR race on Sunday, but if you missed it, you missed an unbelievable crash. With ab out 10 laps to go, Greg Biffle seemed to just give a little tap to David Reutimann's car. The tap caused the #00 Toyota to crash into the wall with an impact I have never seen in a NASCAR race. His car literally folded up like a piece of paper and went up in flames. The in car camera showed the crash knocked the wind out of Reutimann and he wasn't moving or responding to his crew chief. If he didn't have the support to keep his neck from jerking around, there is no telling what would have happen.

I was watching that and woke my girlfriend up to show her how hard that car hit the wall. She of course proceeded to look at me and turn over and tell me to wake her up when the Oscars were on. Mental Note: Still got to give girlfriend time until introducing her the world of NASCAR

Well, ESPN.COM reported today that Reutiman's Crash was the hardest ever recorded for a NASCAR race.

What a great start of the year for Reutiman. 2 races, 2 crashes. The Toyota's are just not having a good beginning. Between the hell that Michael Waltrip is going through, to David's crashes, I don't think this is the start that Toyota wanted to have when they decided to enter NASCAR

No comments: